While the music at NXNE is always at the top of our list, as we're waiting for more exclamation points we put together a list of our own: our most memorable music+beer+comedy+art+interactive NXNE moments from the last four years. What are yours?
- Steam Whistle tours (2011, 2013)
- The Kelp Records/Line of Best Fit barbeque (2011)
- Random encounters on the sidewalks of TO with artist like D-Sisive, Muneshine, Ghettosocks, Old Man Luedecke and more
- CBC Radio 3 co-hosts and Breakfast Club (2010, 2011, 2012)
- Moshing with abandon to Hot Panda (2013)
- The Hollerado show in 2010. So many things went wrong that trip... a cooler flood in the trunk of the car, not getting in to the Wheat Pool/Old Man Luedecke show, a late night journey from hell from downtown Toronto to Markham. Hollerado made it all right.
- The now infamous Dally in the Alley with Jian Ghomeshi (2011)
- Our wedding (2013)